So this is a nice summer dish, good for those light dinners if you - like me - don't want to feel too full of an evening!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1 pack of cooked, peeled Prawns
1/2 a lime
1/2 tub of salsa (optional)
1/2 Chorizo sausage
1 pack of Salad (something a bit peppery)
1. Slice the Chorizo into small (1/2 cm) slices, and add to a medium hot, dry pan. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes (until crisp on one side) then turn over. Cook for another minute.
2. Add the prawns. Cook until warmed through (1 minute)
3. Grind the Black Pepper over it, add the half tub of Salsa and squeeze the juice of 1/2 a Lime over it all.
4. Mix and warm through for 1 minute. Set aside.
5. Prepare the salad in a bowl, with a tiny amount of Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar drizzled over ital and mixed in.
6. Chuck the Chorizo/Prawn/Lime mix over the salad, mix it up.
7. Tuck in!